Monday, November 22, 2010

Weekend Update

Every Monday I just ask myself wasnt it just Friday? But this week is different, I made the decision months ago that I would not be attending class at all this week. But more importantly I leave for AZ tomorrow which I have been looking forward too since school started. I will try posting as much as I can with the adventures with the Schencker family but it sounds like we have a full schedule ahead of us. But back to the Weekends festivities, I honestly can say I didnt do anything! Saturday I watched college football all day and what a game w/ Nebraska and A&M usually defensive battles can be boring but that was an exciting game. With the Bears winning Thursday I wasnt as pumped as I usually am for Sundays but I was able to watch the Jets vs Texans, and WOW, I am not a Texans fan but to lose in the fashion they did (for the 2nd week in a row) I felt terrible for them. Sunday I also tried 2 new beers (which now since I need bottles to start bottling, I find myself buying more beer than I prob should) Abita Christmas Ale which is extremely refreshing and overall a really good beer, I also got Abita Restoration which is hard to find bc it was made after Hurricane Katrina (sells out really quick, and Abita donates a portion of the money back to New Orleans) it was good, kind of citrusy but since I only drink one a day it is a nice change of flavors.

I also watched Toy Story 3, and it was probably one of the best movies I have seen this year! Surprisingly I found myself sad during some parts but it really is a great movie. To end the weekend I watched the Walking Dead on AMC, if you guys haven't seen this show it is definitely one of the best on TV right now. If your still hesitant it is not scary (and I hate scary shows, movies etc) its about a guy who wakes up from a coma to find out that most of the world has now turned to zombies.

Alright guys thats it for me, if I dont get a chance to update before Thursday, everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving and just remember that Thanksgiving is the one day you are suppose to eat as much as you possibly can!!

I also would like to thank Bella (left) for constantly checking my blog!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment