Friday, November 19, 2010


What a great Friday!!!! I mean I really haven't done anything, but the fact that the Bears won last night (not only won, but dominated) it makes my weekend that much better. But I still find myself kind of sad bc Sunday is my day to bring out the Bears coozies, mugs, coffee cups, etc and do nothing but eat pizza and have a few beers. The one thing I do have going for me today is tonight is my night to order pizza (which is pretty much what I look forward to all week) and drink a new beer. Tonight Im going with UFO white (Ive had before) if you guys have never had this beer its well worth the price. Similar to Blue Moon in appearance UFO is (In my opinion) is extremely better in taste. This leads me back to my own beer (which Im currently taking names for). I have been debating wether to start today or not, but my sisters (Marisa) friend Mason (who has been helping me through this whole process) has assured me that it will be worth the wait. I am also taking off for Arizona on Tuesday and that was another factor that led me to wait. I also know Carly will be extremely jealous she doesnt have a picture on here so boom!!!! Yes you are seeing that right hahahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment